Prozoom is a product image zoom plugin, a comparable alternative to products such as Magic Zoom. Compared to the popular jQZoom plugin, Cloud Zoom is smaller, has more features and more robust compatability across browsers. This small extension will help to install Lightbox widget. Installation and configuration will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Compatible with magento 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x
- Admin configuration parameter
- Easy installation. 1 minute. Simply copy the provided files to your magento directory, add the block to your homepage and refresh cache. (Full documentation included). Remember mark some products as new if you haven’t done before.
- Our modules include one year of free updates/upgrades.
- Seperated HTML/CSS, W3C validated
- 100% open source
- Support free guarantee
1. Register the new module (we will call the module CMS and give the development company the name Acme):
In your “magento\app\etc\modules” directory create a file named Acme_All.xml with the following content:-
- Quickstart package with Latest Magento version + Full MA extesion + Sample database same as in live demo site
- MA Easy Banner1 ( Slideshow Image)
- MA Featured Product Slider module
- MA New Product module
- MA Bestseller Product vertical scroller ( Show top seller product)
- Template is fully compatible with magento verion: 1.4.x.x, 1.5.x.x, 1.6
- PSDs file supplied, easy to edit
- 100% Tableless design. 100% HTML/CSS/DIV compliance.
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Tutorial and detailed User guide for installation and using.
- Cross Browser Support (IE 7+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera 9+)
- The extensions used is provided by our own( Plazathemes.com)
A client requested adding product thumbnail images in the Order Confirmation Email that is sent after a customer order a product.. Without much ado here’s the code…
<?php //added for sending image with order
$product = Mage::getModel(‘catalog/product’)
<p align=”center”><img src=”<?php echo Mage::helper(‘catalog/image’)->init($product, ‘image’)->resize(50); ?>” width=”50″ /></p>
add this snippet below <td align=”left” valign=”top” style=”padding:3px 9px”>